DESIGN OF BEARING STRUCTURES
AND POWER SUPPLY LED SCREEN
Each LED screen project is unique and we pride ourselves in developing custom solutions for each client.
Our technical solutions adopted in projects always comply with the requirements of environmental, sanitary and hygienic, fire and other standards in force on the territory of the Russian Federation, and provide a safe! for the life and health of people operating the facility.
In addition, we provide author's supervision by state licensed organizations for compliance with all norms and rules in the design, manufacture and installation of advertising screen supporting structures.
STAGE 1. PRE-PROJECT PREPARATION:
- The customer must provide the available technical documentation, namely: Technical passport for the building. Design documentation - sections Architectural, Structural and space-planning solutions. Working documentation - drawings of the brand AR, AS, KM, KZh. The results of the inspection of the technical condition of building structures of the building.
- the received documentation is studied and the installation site is examined by our specialists, the size and exact location of the screen relative to the axes of the building are specified
- the approximate weight of the screen and restrictions on the loads on the building, the type and type of the supporting structure are agreed
- the point of connection to the mains, power consumption and power restrictions, if any, are agreed
- coordinated the location of the electrical panel and control equipment (computer, controllers)
- the length and complexity of cable routes are estimated and installation work is discussed, taking into account the wishes and restrictions of the Customer. The result of work on this stage is the Terms of Reference for the design
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR DESIGN
STAGE 2. DESIGN.
The design of the facility should be carried out as efficiently and competently as possible. The more relevant and necessary information is displayed in the project, the more carefully the calculations are performed, the better the installation will subsequently be carried out and the operation of the facility safe for life and health of people will be ensured.
The design includes not only the creation of sketches with dimensions, but also calculations taking into account all loads (mechanical, climatic), as well as the choice of the most suitable materials. Particular attention is paid to the aesthetic appearance, which should be in harmony with the surrounding architecture.
We carry out all projects on the basis of the requirements of PUE, SP 31-110-2003, SNiP, GOST R and other governing documents in force on the territory of the Russian Federation, recommendations of Energonadzor, Energosbyt and other regulatory organizations.
The result of this phase is
The project of fastening the LED screen (drawings of the KMD brand)
Example 1 - An example of the design and calculations of load-bearing metal structures “Screen on stage”
Example 2 - An example of a project and calculations of load-bearing metal structures “Media facade 216 sq.m.”
Electric LED screen project. Sample project Electric and low-voltage networks "Media facade 780 sq.m."
STAGE 3. COORDINATION AND APPROVAL OF THE PREPARED PROJECT BY THE CUSTOMER.
At this stage, the prepared project is provided to the customer, if everything suits, then the transition to the next stage is carried out, if there are amendments, then they are introduced into the project.
STAGE 4. EXAMINATION OF PROJECT DOCUMENTATION.
This stage of work is not mandatory. Examination of project documentation is carried out in agreement with the Customer, and it is needed, for example, in the city of Moscow, where it is a mandatory document when obtaining permission to install a media facade.
The organization must have an SRO permit for all types of design work in accordance with SRO P-140-27022010 No. 0585.00-2017-9705003448-P-140 dated June 21, 2017. This confirms that all constructed facilities will be completely safe and easy to use.
No, for each individual object you need to make your own unique project, since the material from which the buildings are built and other parameters may differ at different objects, for each project an individual calculation of loads and the choice of safe materials are needed.
To guarantee our peace of mind and the peace of mind of the customer, we always make an examination for technically complex projects. It is also a prerequisite for installing a screen in Moscow.
Designing takes from two weeks or more, depending on the complexity of the project.
Without design, you can install LED posters and indoor screens of small sizes.